Woodleaf Hammock at Lakewood Ranch
Woodleaf Hammock at Lakewood Ranch is a community of single family and attached homes. As one of the newest communities in the Lakewood Ranch area, the houses are still generally under construction. This neighborhood only began in 2019.
The neighborhood is part of the beautiful master planned community Lakewood Ranch that is in Lakewood Ranch, Florida 34211. It offers a gated entrance along with a community clubhouse, pool, pickle ball court, playground, and dog park. Staying with the look and feel of many of the stately Lakewood Ranch communities, the single family homes have tile roofs and paver driveways.
Builders Featured In Harmony:
- M/I Homes – 2,309 sq. ft – 3,759sq.ft. Priced Mid $400’s to High $500’s
- Meritage Homes – 1,961sq. ft – 2,378sq.ft. Priced High $200’s to Low $300’s
Available Properties: https://www.hindsonrealty.com/woodleaf-hammock/
Amenities in Woodleaf Hammock:
- Gated Community
- Community Swimming Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Covered Pavilion
- Play Lawn
- Dog Park
- Pickle Ball Court
- D. Gullett Elementary- Pre K – 5th
- Mona Jain Middle School – 6th – 8th
- Lakewood Ranch High School- 9th – 12th
About Homes in Harmony:
M/I Homes plans to build 91 single family homes and has several homes available to move into this year. The homes are offered from the 400’s to 500’s. Meritage Homes is offering townhomes in the 200’s for the initial release, which are being built on the side of Woodleaf Hammock that is nearest to Florida 64-East. The townhomes built by Meritage have a primary entrance off the new road 117th Street East that connects with Florida 64-East.
- Bob Gardner Park featuring two dog parks, frisbee golf, baseball field, soccer field, zip-line and playground is near the community
- Urgent Care